Role: Area Sales Manager
Salary: £26,000 - £40,000 +
Location: Field Based, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire
Area Sales Manager | Recycling Equipment | Waste Management | Sales Manager
Do you have experience in a Field Sales or similar role?
Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading Recycling machinery and solutions supplier?
We are a leading recycling equipment company specialising in waste baler, compaction equipment and recycling solutions for commercial clients in all sectors. An opportunity has arisen to join our highly motivated sales team, covering Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, visiting, cultivating and closing new business.
Within the role you will be responsible for maintaining a pipeline of Leads, Opportunities and Appointments, to ensure you meet and exceed your annual targets.
You will also have responsibility for delivering outstanding customer service to both new and existing customers.
Additional Salary Information:
Commission, Bonus, Mobile Phone, Laptop, Company Car
What are the requirements?
We are looking for a highly motivated Area Sales Manager who will have experience in:
* A proven track record in Field Sales
* Generating new business
* Have a core understanding of the skills needed to develop and grow new business
* Recognises the importance of offering excellent customer service
* Retain and grow new and existing customers
The Ideal candidates for this role will have experience in cold calling, self-generating leads and through cultivation, converting opportunities into sales.
* Proven new business hunter
* Demonstrable proof of exceeding set targets
* Ability to recognise and implement solutions
* Appointment making skills
* Presentation and negotiation skills
* Candidates will require IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Experience in the Waste and Recycling Industry
* Pipeline management / CRM experience
Easi Recycling are specialist in recycling equipment and solutions. We have supplied waste balers and compactors into all sectors of business for 16 years and have several thousand active customers throughout the UK.
By offering innovative recycling solutions and excellent customer service it is our aim to be the best at what we do in this industry. With a highly motivated team and exclusive product range, we are entering a time of rapid growth where we will not only grow our customer base, but with excellent customer service and support will ensure we maintain that relationship for many years.