Loch Fyne Seafood and Grill Poole Assistant Manager
Salary: £22000-£25000 plus BONUS+benefits
Loch Fyne Poole is looking for an experienced Restaurant Assistant Manager to join its team.
Candidates will ideally have previous experience working in a busy restaurant as a Assistant Manager or Duty Manager and have the passion to deliver a premium dining experience. Relevant training and a competitive wage including a share of the gratuities are offered to all successful applicants.
As a Assistant Manager you will be expected to:
- Have previous restaurant Assistant Manager experience
- Have a strong customer focus and good leadership skills
- Be able to supervise and motivate your team to enable them to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Be passionate about customer service and great food
- Have knowledge of all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
We also offer apprenticeships to successful candidates who are eligible.
If you think you have what it takes please apply now!
Applicants must have the right to legally reside and work in the UK without any restrictions or limitations.