***Quarter - Central Reservations Assistant - Clifton, Bristol***
Quarter is a thiving network of hotels, restaurants, a caffe, creative studios and a property letting business located in Clifton, Bristol.
We are currently recruiting for a new Central Reservations Assistant to drive forward our group revenue, promote our successful brand and build relationships with corporate and individual bookers.
This is a varied role - the successful candidate will be involved in:
- Hotel group reservations and show-arounds.
- Building and maintaining relationships with our corporate guests.
- Driving the business forward through regular calls to local companies to build relationships and obtain links.
- Raising our brand awareness in the city through social media.
This is predominantly a Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm role, though some flexibility may be required on occasion. The role is full time.
Who are we looking for?
- You must be immaculately presented
- Be able to use your initiative
- Have the ability to work in a pressurised environment and deliver strong sales results
- You must love people and care about our guests getting the best stay they can!
- You must be organised and have excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of the hotel operating system, Opera, would be an advantage, but full training will be provided so this is not crucial
This is a really exciting role for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door in the Sales and Marketing world within a friendly and professional hotel environment.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter via the Gumtree link. Closing dates for this position is Friday 17th June.
We are an equal opportunities employer.