Sales Assistant at Scotland's largest independent Golf Retailer
Affordable Golf – Glasgow, (City Centre)
Please only apply for this job if you play golf on a regular basis and have a knowledge of golf products.
Join Scotland's largest independent golf retailer. We're looking for a Sales Assistant to come on board and work in our 2500 sq ft store in Glasgow, Hydepark Street. This is a fast paced role and we're looking for the right person to join the team and not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and work hard.
• Plan, organise and work with the team
• Maximise sales opportunities and achieve targets
• Ability to work as a team with the PGA Teaching Professionals
• Previous retail experience is essential, minimum 2 years
• Using your own initiative to create fresh ideas to drive sales within the store
• Possess great customer service skills and go that extra mile
• You are organised, disciplined and self motivated
• You are energetic and driven
• You have a knowledge of golf and also play yourself
• The ability to learn about the products
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Bonus opportunities also available.
Not Essential but beneficial:
Custom Fitting - A sound grasp on the knowledge behind the fitting process and how that can benefit our customers.
Product knowledge - Up to date product knowledge on all brands. (Extra training will be provided)
IT skills - a basic grasp of IT skills is essential in the day to day of the business.
Job Type: Full-time
retail/ sales: 2 years