Job Title: Telesales Agent
Location: New Cross
Salary: Up to £13 per hour + performance bonuses
London community college is a prestigious, and well established company offering individuals a means to break out of limiting routines. In order to unlock their true potential!
It is our duty of care, to support you along your course to success; with our 15 years of trusted, proven experience. Together with full government funding and approval. We will help you make the grade!
As training organisers we offer courses ranging from level 2 all the way to level 7 postgraduate degree’s. So there’s an excellent opportunity for progression into your desired destination.
We have been proven to optimise employability. Offering certified qualifications that are recognized by all employers. In Business, Computing, Personal Training, Health & Social Care, Hair & Beauty and many more.
These are exciting times as we are rapidly growing with offices already all over London
The training we provide is renowned in the industry and our methods have been adopted by many but have never been imitated to perfection.
We are looking for driven, charismatic and friendly individuals who are capable of hitting competitive and collective targets.
So, what will I actually be doing?
Telesales representatives must have excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers. Telesales reps must also have the ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers. Representatives must represent the company in a positive light at all times; this calls for optimistic people who aren't easily upset and who naturally like working with others.
Sales representatives must be persuasive and highly motivated to make sales. Since it is often necessary to establish a relationship with a client before a successful sale, they must also be patient and persistent.
Representatives will be required to input sales data into a computer while on the telephone with a customer, so keyboarding skills are required.
Your specific duties are likely to include:
• Qualifying prospects from B2C markets
• Generating revenue and acquiring customers
• Customer evaluation and procurement
• Following our sales process
• Development of best practices for leading successful sales campaigns
• Develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth
• Devise creative, "out-of-the-box" ideas and implement them
• Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines
• Giving feedback to management
To achieve success in field sales you will need:
• The ability and desire to sell
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong commercial awareness
• A confident and determined approach
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
• A high degree of self-motivation and drive
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
• Fluency in a foreign language may also be helpful
If this sounds like a role for you, email us your CV. Or for more information call one of our staff 0208 469 9299.
Don’t delay, it’s only a CLICK away, so APPLY today!